1. Introduce yourself: your name and where you’re from.
Hi, my name is Lauren Berlingeri, and I am from Ontario, Canada, just outside of Toronto.
2. Where do you live?
3. Describe Higher Dose in one sentence.
Higher Dose is a pioneer in the health and wellness space and has a fast-growing e-com business.
4. What are the health benefits of infrared?
Detox seven times more than traditional sweating, puts your body in a parasympathetic state (rest and digest), burns calories, increases blood flow and circulation, reduces inflammation, releases happy chemicals and leaves you feeling euphoric, helps with sleep, melts away stress, leaves skin soft and glowing.
5. Is there anything you miss about your life as a tv host and model?
Yes, I miss traveling around the world and living in new and exotic places. I also miss working with new people from different backgrounds and cultures.
6. You have beautiful twins- how do you cope as a working mother?!
It's crazy, you just do! I remember my life before the twins and I felt like I didn't have any extra time. Then the twins came and you just quickly learn what’s important vs what’s not. I'm much pickier about where I spend my time now, which I think is a great thing.
7. How do you stay in such great shape?
I was in shape before the twins, so I think that was really helpful in terms of “bouncing back.” I've always loved working out and fitness, so for me it’s never been a hard thing to do. It’s still one of the things I look forward to most. Now I just do more in less amount of time.
8. Do you follow any diet?
No, but I am a qualitarian. I try to only eat whole foods that are of the cleanest source. However, I can still go to someone else's house for dinner and eat whatever they made, as for me, I think having a healthy balance is really important.
9. What is one place in the world you’re dying to visit?
10. If you could spend the day with anyone in the world, who would it be?
Kate Hudson, she seems like a lot of fun!
11. What is your biggest pet peeve?
My husband is obsessed with twirling his hair and it makes me kind of nauseous…
12. Tell us a secret.
I want more babies.
13. One bit of advice for working moms?
Ask for help as much as you can.
14. How are you staying positive these days?
Practice mindfulness: Meditation, working out, focusing on what matters, like health and family. Get outside as much as possible, plus I do my HD sauna whenever I can.