1. Introduce yourself.
2. Where do you live in the UK?
Just outside of London.
3. Describe your style in one sentence.
I try to create a relaxed, effortless vibe with my outfits!
4. What’s your go-to, quick everyday look?
At the moment, loungewear and a cool pair of Nikes.
5. What are your wardrobe essentials?
6. What’s your styling philosophy?
I like to play with proportions and high/low dressing. I team a pretty dress with chunky boots or vintage jeans with a smart blazer. I don’t like looking too done.
7. What are some of your current fashion obsessions?
Chelsea Boots, I’m obsessed with them for winter. Also, big oversized sweatshirts. The Varley Vine Pullover is super stylish and so cozy.
8. Your house is beautiful! Did you design all the interior?
Thank you! I did, with a little help from Pinterest! I had a long time to plan for various reasons, so had a really strong idea of what I wanted.
9. Coffee or tea?
I love my morning cup of tea. I don't drink coffee, but think I need to start! Diet Coke gets me through the day.
10. Tell us something about yourself that not many people know.
I used to kick-box as a kid and got to my black tag. I’ll always regret not sticking it out to my black belt!
11. Most guilty pleasure?
Chocolate, I’m a massive chocaholic.
12. What would you say is the key to a balanced life?
I would love to know! I’ve done things a little upside down to the norm and have a career now that my kids are older. It works great as they’re teens and need me less. I have something for myself but get to work from home most of the time, so I’m always around for them if needed. I try to be organized and stay on top of things, but of course, it rarely goes to plan. I’m really craving a family holiday because we didn’t get away this summer together. I’ve really missed that family time and feel it’s so important especially now that they’re older. I have to schedule in time with them as they are all over the place!